I am an energetic and hard working designer recently graduated from ITP, seeking a UX position
that fits my skill set and personality with opportunities to learn.
Coming from a creative background, I provide a right brained perspective on problem solving.
I love rapid prototyping, learning from mistakes, and healthily obsessing over details -
every element of the process.
ITP, New York University
Degree: MPS, Interactive Telecommunications
Santa Clara University
Degree: BA, Theatre & Dance
Office and records management, inter-personal skills, event organization, teamwork skills
Keynote, Adobe CS5, Textmate, HTML5, CSS3, JS, PHP, MySQL, jQuery, Wordpress, Git, Sinatra
Learning:Rails, DataMapper, Java/Android, Mobile Processing
Control Group Design Technologist - New York, NY - 2011-(Current)
- Many hats, including product vision, wireframes, visual design, and front end.
- Worked alongside partners for pitch presentations.
TechStars HackStar - New York, NY - Summer 2011
- Free agent product designer amongst 12 selected TechStars companies.
- Product vision, wireframes, visual design, branding, and front end.
- Actively engaged with mentors and partners.
Apple Product Design Intern for MobileMe - Cupertino, CA - 2010
- Coordinated and supported an international design team
- Maintained style guides for impending MobileMe products
- Brainstorm, illustration, and wireframing interactive products
- Pitched and presented upcoming projects directly to Apple executives
Arkany Design Web Designer - North Hollywood, CA - 2004-2008
- Supervised teams of up to six designers to handle various projects in multiple time zones
- Directed workflow & project development, assigned projects to lower level employees
- Primary liaison for clientele, actively listened, aided in concept from vague to concrete
- Available on request